Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without My Truck

Source: PicsHoobly
Today I heard about the oil shortage. I'm so worried because my truck and everyone else's truck or cars need oil to run. Whether it might be gasoline or the engine oil, brake oil, transmission oil, we are running low. I'm frustrated because now I have to walk to my job, to school, an even to the market, because most of the transportation needs oil we do not have. Today might be the last day I ride my baby. :( It is going to hurt to be seeing it everyday in one spot rusting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can really picture the people leaving their trucks and cars at home and walking miles to work and school. People will start losing weight and gaining some muscle. =]
    You did a great job in stating what would happen to your truck if the world were left without oil to use. The picture you included really reflects the blog entry. You did a great job staying in character.

    ReplyDelete